Welcome to https://mokeez.com (hereinafter referred to as "Web site" or "Website") which is operated by "Galaximatic" Ltd. and may be accessed worldwide.
Galaximatic Ltd. is a company, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC: 204363307, having its seat and registered address at: Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, p.o. box 1000, Oborishte district, 21B"Moskovska" Street, floor 3,telephone: +359 879 800 514, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and website: https://mokeez.com, represented by its Managing Director Lena Toshkova Marinova. Galaximatic Ltd. is a registered data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act, registered by the Commission for Personal Data Protection with Certificate No 425588 and registered at the Public Register of Personal Data Controllers.
4. The category of personal data that Galaximatic Ltd. processes as a personal data controller is structured in two personal data registers ("Personnel Register" and "Contractors Register"), which are declared and entered into the Public Register of Personal Data Controllers. Complete information for each register of Galaximatic Ltd., is available on the website of the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the following address:
5. When collecting and processing personal data Galaximatic Ltd. collects and processes personal data, which are provided directly by the individuals, for whom the data relate and are necessary for:
6.1. Galaximatic Ltd. collects and processes only the following data, which are related to the physical identity of individuals, namely:
6.2. Galaximatic Ltd. collects and processes data related to the company in which the individual is a managing director for the purposes of drafting of agreements and invoicing purposes, such as:
7. Technical information means information, which does not have the character of personal data, and through which visitors to the website cannot be personally identified. This information is automatically collected and stored on the server. This information includes:
Buttons, tools and content from other companies
9. Galaximatic Ltd. collects and processes the personal data of individuals for the following purposes, namely:
10. The personal data required to be provided by the individuals are in accordance with the services offered by Galaximatic Ltd. and are mandatory. The provision of personal data by individuals is voluntary. In the event that the individual refuses to provide the personal data, Galaximatic Ltd. will not be able to provide the service requested by the individual.
11. Galaximatic Ltd. processes the personal data of individuals through a set of operations which can be performed by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, provision, transfer or otherwise making available, updating or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction.
12. Galaximatic Ltd. processes the personal data of individuals independently or by assigning the processing of personal data on behalf of the company, which are the accountants of the company.
13. Galaximatic Ltd. undertakes the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, or against accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as against other unlawful forms of processing. If you would like to receive detailed information on the technical and organizational measures, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
14. Galaximatic Ltd. has the right to disclose the personal data processed to the following categories of persons, namely:
15. Any individual who has provided personal data to Galaximatic Ltd., shall be entitled to access the personal data relating to him/ her. When exercising his or her right of access, an individual shall be entitled to request, at any time, from Galaximatic Ltd.:
Galaximatic Ltd. provides the above mentioned information free of charge.
16. Any individual who has provided personal data to Galaximatic Ltd., shall be entitled to require, at any time, from the company to erase, rectify or block his or her personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and to notify any third parties to whom his or her personal data have been disclosed, of any erasure, rectification, or blocking which has been carried out, except where this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
17. Any individual who has provided personal data shall be entitled:
18.1. The individual exercises his or her right of access and right to erase, rectify or block, by submitting a written request to Galaximatic Ltd., which should contain the following information:
18.2. The request may also be submitted in electronic form under the procedure laid down in the Law on Electronic Documents and Electronic Signature. The request shall be filed personally by the individual or by explicitly authorized person with a power of attorney certified by a notary public. Galaximatic Ltd. keeps the requests filed by the individuals in a separate register.
18.3. Galaximatic Ltd. considers the request and shall take a decision within 14 days from its submission. Galaximatic Ltd. answers by a written response, which shall be provided to the individual personally against a signature or acknowledgement of receipt by mail. Lack of response is considered a denial.
18.4. Galaximatic Ltd. denies access to personal data when such data do not exist or their provision is prohibited by law or denies full or partial access when such provision would threaten the defense or national security, or the protection of classified information and this is stipulated in a special law.